£50k - 60k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems and Assurance Manager – £60k plus extensive package – Based near Bournemouth
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting, newly created and significant Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems and Assurance Manager position to join a prestigious, forward thinking and established Infrastructure Services and Manufacturing organisation.
The autonomous position will enable the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems and Assurance Manager to work from home and an office near Bournemouth and will also command national travel as required. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career - at a truly exciting time for the company.
This specialist position will be proactive in improving and maintaining the business management and assurance systems across the whole business. Working effectively and collaboratively within an established HSEQ team, the successful HSEQ Systems and Assurance Manager will provide specialist advice and support as required.
Further responsibilities include:
- Review, maintain and improve Business management systems
- Improvement and standardisation of assurance across the business
- Ensure legal compliance and to deliver continual improvement
- Multisite travel as required.
- Manage accreditation process
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems and Assurance Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Lead auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001
- Extensive experience in maintaining business management systems and accreditations.
- Experience working in Manufacturing, Infrastructure Services, Facilities Management or similar is desirable.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £50k - £60k + company car (electric or hybrid option available) or car allowance + All travel expenses + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays + competitive pension scheme + Bonus + additional perks
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment