£45k - 50k per year
9 months ago
Health, Safety. Environment and Wellbeing Advisor – To be based at company sites in Wimbledon, Euston or Stratford – 45-50K Company Car or Travel allowance, Private Pension up to 17%, Private healthcare, company bonus and 26-days AL + BH.
Principal people are currently working with an internationally recognised brand who are currently seeking a Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing Advisor.
The role is instrumental in driving forward improvements in safety culture and implementing wider Group HSE strategy. The role will require travel across the three core sites Wimbledon, Euston and Stratford.
The organisation has a forward-thinking mindset towards working, providing great flexibility towards its employees. This role reports into the Head of HSES for this Businesses unit and you will be involved in supporting HSE strategy as well as overseeing, maintaining and implementing HSES compliance across the sites
The key responsibilities of the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing Advisor will be:
- Providing development of a positive HSE culture
- Provide guidance and advice on HSE policies, legislation, industry standards.
- Preparing regular reports on operational HSE performance
- Advising on health and safety training requirements and roll out
- Investigating accidents investigations
- Supporting the Head of HSE in developing HSE strategies
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing Advisor will have:
- HSE experience within ideally within an operational role
- NEBSOH General Certificate – Minimum qualification requirement
- Experience as an operational HSE professional.
In return the salary is £45-50K + Company Car / Travel allowance, up to 25% bonus, healthcare, up to 17% private pension scheme, 26 Days AL with the option to buy up to 5 more.
We have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org