£50k - 55k per year
11 months ago
Health, Safety and Environment Manager (HSE Manager) - £50,000 to £55,000 + Company Car + Bonus (up to 20%) + Benefits – Home based / Regional Travel (South East England) - *Excellent progression opportunities*
Principal People are delighted to be partnered with a household name within the Retail industry to identify a HSE Manager within their property division.
The company is underpinned by a core set of values and principles that flow deeply through the company’s DNA, influencing the culture of it’s employees as well as making a profound difference to wider society.
The company’s long and illustrious history of trading dates back to the 18th century and continues to flourish, with group revenue increasing by 7% from 2017 to 2018 and profit increasing by 29% in the same time period.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- There will be excellent progression opportunities in this role over the next 12-18 months
- You will be part of a value driven, ethical and highly regarded organisation that pride themselves on ‘doing the right thing’
- You will be part of a high-performing team, operating in a fast paced environment
As the HSE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the safety of people within a portfolio of retail properties across the South East as well as the company’s head office
- Monitoring and advising on building compliance, particularly in relation to; Asbestos, Legionella, Fire, Gas & Electric
- Ensuring the safety of the shop fit-out teams, who have extremely quick turnaround times
- Reporting on safety throughout your region
- Liaising with external, governing bodies and third parties
- Liaising with the company’s Group function to share best practice
To be considered as the HSE Manager you will:
- Hold a degree level qualification in health and safety and be either a Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH) or Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Have industry experience within the; Retail, Property, Facilities, Construction (fit out) sectors
To ensure that you do not miss out on this truly unique opportunity please press ‘apply’, visit www.principalpeople.co.uk directly or send your CV directly to Taylor Newton on email@example.com.