£22k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a HSEQ Administrator, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development. This opportunity is working with a team of administrators to help achieve high quality reports. This position is situated in Oxford and is paying up to £30K plus an extensive package.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development; therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their career or seeking a new profession. The successful HSEQ Administrator will be responsible for delivering audit reviews, communicating with internal and external customers.
The best bits:
- Highly and stable business
- Working as part of a global organisation
- Happy to progress staff through further qualifications and personal development
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £30k, dependent on experience
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days plus 8 days public holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training support
If you are interested, please apply if you Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
Should you be interested in this opportunity please apply.