£30k - 48k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a highly reputable and innovative construction organisation with projects valuing up to £80 million. This opportunity is paying up to £40-45k Plus package within Manchester for and individual looking to make a positive step in their career.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will report directly to the Head of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality. You will be travelling to sites, conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are in place.
The best bits:
- Working within an organisation passionate about professional development
- Forward thinking organisation with a progressive approach to Health and Safety
- Being part of an expanding organisation with Pre-established training and development plans
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £40-45k, dependent on experience
- Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh certificate as a minimum
- Experience within the construction or civil engineering sectors