£200 - 230 per day
about 1 year ago
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor – Nottingham – 12 month contract £200-£250pd
Are you passionate about Health and Safety professional looking to further your Health and Safety career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor in partnership with a fast expanding construction company, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to make an impact on an exciting redevelopment project.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- To maintain up to date knowledge of SHE Legislation, Company Policies and Procedure and ensure that the site teams are following these.
- Site inductions, audits, inspections, accident and investigations and riting nd evi in RAM’s
- Provide SHE advice as necessary and attending regular SHE Meetings with the project team.
- Produce monthly SHE Report to a given template for the projects. To contribute towards the quarterly reports produced for all other periods as required.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate
- Experience working with Major Projects or hold a Construction, Civil Engineering, Demolition or Heavy Operations background
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org