£35k - 45k per year
about 2 years ago
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor - £35 - £45k + Package - based near Duxford, Cambridge.
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a highly reputable, dynamic and forward thinking Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation based near Duxford, Cambridge.
Holding exceptional core values, this autonomous position offers the right professional a fantastic opportunity to work within a developing business who strive to deliver high quality services. The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be organised, have excellent communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously across multiple sites within Cambridge and the surrounding area.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor role include:
- Regular site inspections and audits
- Assist with Toolbox talks
- Conduct accident and incident investigation as required.
- Attend regular client and internal meetings.
- Provide HSEQ advice to site teams
- Creating weekly and monthly reports
- Reviewing and writing risk assessments and method statements
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will hold:
- Experience working within Utilities, Construction, Civil Engineering, Telecommunications or Highways industry.
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- UK Driving license
In return the salary is £35k - £45k + £5,400 car alloawnce + 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays + pension scheme + Travel expenses.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on email@example.com