£38k - 45k per year
24 days ago
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor - £45k + Package - based near Thurston
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a highly reputable, dynamic and forward thinking Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation based near Thurston.
Holding exceptional core values, this autonomous position offers the right professional a fantastic opportunity to work within a developing business who strive to deliver high quality services. The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be organised, have excellent communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously across multiple sites within Bury St Edmunds and the surrounding area.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor role include:
- Regular site inspections and audits
- Assist with Toolbox talks
- Conduct accident and incident investigation as required.
- Attend regular client and internal meetings.
- Provide HSEQ advice to site teams
- Creating weekly and monthly reports
- Reviewing and writing risk assessments and method statements
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will hold:
- Experience working within Utilities, Construction, Civil Engineering, Telecommunications or Highways industry.
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- UK Driving license
In return the salary is £38k - £45k + £5,400 car allowance, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays + pension scheme + Travel expenses.