£30k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for an up and coming Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a successful and progressive civil engineering organisation who work in a range of sectors. This role is to be covering is to be working on one of their newest and most prestigious client contracts covering remits within the Midlands and Nottingham areas. The position is paying a salary of £30-38k dependant on experience + Car or Car Allowance + 25 days annual leave + Benefits.
Reporting directly into this business units SHEQ Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established but growing civil engineering and construction company who are expanding year on year. This is a chance for either an up and coming or established health and safety professional to gain invaluable development within a company that offer fantastic career opportunity in different areas of their diverse business.
As the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- Site Audits / Inspections.
- Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Risk Assessments/ Method Statements
- Continuously develop strong relationships with site teams
- Accident Investigations
To be successful for the role of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
- Hold NRSWA qualification
- Have experience within Telecoms / Utilities / Reinstatement Works / Street works
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels with a desire to develop your health and safety career
This role of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor is paying up to £30-38k + Car or Car Allowance + 25 days annual leave + Benefits.
If you would like to register your interest for the role, please follow the link to apply!