£35k - 41k per year + Package
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor – 41K plus extensive package – Remotely based with travel across the South East
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civil Engineering sectors.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager the HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and attending regular client and internal meetings.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
This remote based position will travel to multiple sites across the South East as required. The appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
· Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- · Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- · Conduct Accident investigations
- · Complete site audits
- · Attend client and contractor meetings as required
- · Assist with CDM regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- · Experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction, Rail or Telecommunications
- · NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- · Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £35-£41k + Company car or car allowance (£4.8k) + fuel card and travel expenses + 8% pension scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Discretionary bonus + Private Healthcare
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment