£30k - 40k per year + Car Allowance + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Advisor – £40k + package – Home based and covering Sites across London
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Advisor to join a growing and progressive Construction company that specialises in Construction Build projects from foundations to completion, predominantly in London. This operational role will be based from home and is a fantastic opportunity for the right professional to work with experienced professionals that will provide support and continual development.
This newly created position is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ professional who is looking to progress a career within the construction health and safety industry. You will work operational, onsite responsibilities within a progressive and close-knit team as part of a business that is growing rapidly.
The Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Advisor day to day duties will include;
- Carrying out Site visits & Inspections
- Reviewing and assisting safe systems of works
- Liaising with Site Managers around improving cultures and behaviours on-site
- Supporting the existing HSEQ Manager
- Attend meetings
To be successful for the role of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Advisor will hold;
- Nebosh General Certificate or Construction or equivalent
- Experience within the Construction Industry or similar
- Be within an hour commute to London
Beneficial Criteria Include;
- Concrete Frames or High rise experience
- Working at height knowledge
- CDM Knowledge
In return, the Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Advisor will receive £30k-£40k + 3.5k Car Allowance + Fully Expensed Travel + Discretionary Bonus + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org