£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager - £40,000 + package – Dorset – Manufacturing
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join a reputable manufacturing organisation based in Dorset.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will act as the main point of contact regarding all health and safety matters.
As the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager you will be:
- Ensuring compliance of the IOS standards
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Reviewing the current health and safety processes
- Being the sole point of contact for health and safety related queries
- Review and maintain ISO 45001 accreditation standard
- Reviewing COSHH assessments
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- COSHH experience
- Experience with ISO standards (19001, 14001 and 45001)
In return the successful candidate will be offered £40,000 + 25 days holiday + bank holidays plus benefits.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org