£45k - 55k per year
21 days ago
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager – Warrington - £45K-£55K + £5,700 Car allowance, 25 days AL + Private Pension + Private Healthcare – REF 26760
Principal People are thrilled to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting role for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality manager to join an illustrious mechanical and electrical business based from their office in Warrington.
This truly unique opportunity will offer the successful candidate the ability to establish and develop a new standard for the business in the way they shape and lead the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality function within the business.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Maintain all HSEQ management systems to ensure the correct Health and Safety procedures are promoted and sustained.
- Generate construction phase plans for projects ensuring they can proceed.
- Develop Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Maintain records of accident and incident investigations and provide reports to senior management as and when required.
- Provide toolbox talks and refresher training.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of £45K-£55K, dependent on experience.
- Car allowance of £5,700.
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Private Pension.
- Private Healthcare.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General/Construction certificate or NCRQ equivalent.
- 4 Years’ experience in the construction or Engineering industry.
- A good understanding of HSEQ management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
With the opportunity to make an impact from day one, this is a truly incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing further, please contact George Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org using reference 26760.