£30k - 40k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting position available to join a growing but well-established environmental consultancy specialising within the construction industry. This role is based primarily within the Head Office in Kent and is to cover the company’s clients within the South East, with further travel on occasion. The role is paying a salary of £30-£40k + Travel + Pension + Benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation who are looking for a personable and ambitious person to join their team, delivering HSEQ responsibilities across the business whilst maintaining their ISO and OHSAS accreditations. This company pride themselves upon the delivery of niche and specialist services to clients and their subsequent commitment to HSEQ factors upon any projects they work upon.
To be successful for the role of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer you will:
- · Hold the NBEOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- · Ideally be an internal/lead auditor
- · Hold experience within Construction / Civil Engineering / Manufacturing / Petrochem / Mechanical Engineering / Consultancy
- · Be happy and willing to work a sole HSEQ position within a business, requiring the ability to work autonomously
- · Have exposure to dealing with ISO and OHSAS management systems
- · Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The role of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer is paying up £30-£40k + Travel + Pension + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!