£40k - 45k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager 6m FTC– London – £40,000 to £45,000 FTE + Package - *Leading Facilities Management Provider*
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Manager to join an industry-leading facilities management organisation on a key contract based in London, the role will be for an initial 6 months with a salary.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will report into the Divisional Managing Director and work closely with senior leadership and operational teams on this key account. The role will be responsible for conducting audits on the account, delivering performance reports and supporting the embedded teams with safety queries.
As the successful Health and Safety Manager you will be:
- Leading HSEQ performance across the contract, managing and monitoring performance
- Influencing the culture of the organisation and the workforce to drive positive changes
- Support leadership with safety issues from within the account
- Assisting in accident investigations
- Supporting the company and clients with their ISO accredited management systems.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have the following qualifications/memberships/experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Technical Member of IOSH (TechIOSH) or equivalent as a minimum
- Proven experience in a health and safety advisory role
- A background in delivering safety for a facilities, estates or property management organisation would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO45001 / OHSAS18001, ISO9001, ISO14001 or experience auditing management systems
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Reece Rowden on 01252 954954 or R.firstname.lastname@example.org