£34k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Home-Based Health and Safety Advisor – Southeast England – £34K-£42K + £4,000 Car allowance/Company Car, 23 days AL + Private Pension + Discretionary company bonus - REF26759GW
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an especially exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable consultancy based in the Southeast England overseeing construction sites for some of the largest retailers in the UK.
The business has seen a period of phenomenal organic growth, meaning this truly is a rare opportunity to join a business with a promising future and dedication towards their staff.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for a number of clients, ranging from retail services to housebuilding. You will be travelling to client sites on a daily basis, conducting a number of risk assessments and site surveys, focusing on risk prevention and establishing the recommended health and safety policies and procedures are maintained.
The best bits:
- Engaging with a highly sought-after client base and gaining the best experience in the industry.
- Home-based role, travelling to and from a wide range of sites directly from home across the Southeast of England
Remuneration and benefits:
- Basic Salary of £34K-£42K
- Car allowance of £4,000 or a Skoda Octavia
- Expenses paid by a company credit card
- 23 days Annual leave (Growing with service)
- Private pension
- Discretionary company bonus
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction, NCRQ or equivalent
- Experience carrying out site inspections in the construction or infrastructure industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Based in Either Essex or Kent and Within 40min commute to the M25 for easy access across the sites
If this is of interest to you, please contact George Wilson or apply to email@example.com using reference 26759GW