£30k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Home Ownership Officer - £30K
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a social landlord, providing affordable homes for those who prefer to rent, or can't afford to rent or buy in the private sector to look for a Home Ownership Officer.
The business is seeking someone to be responsible for delivering an excellent service to all shared ownership and leasehold customers working across a diverse portfolio of properties and clients alike.
The Home Ownership Officer will:
- Managing communication and correspondence effectively with customers, including providing advice relating to resale enquiries.
- Liaising with colleagues on the design, sale and lease terms of new schemes, the completion of sales and welcoming new customers.
- Liaising with Property Services as required on maintenance issues, to ensure that statutory consultation and works scheduled are undertaken correctly and inspected as required.
- Effectively manage income and arrears by monitoring rent and service charge payments for Shared Owners and Leaseholders. This will include actively managing arrears cases with owners and lenders, and sign posting to third party organisations that may be able to offer financial guidance where appropriate.
- Overseeing effective communication with Shared Owners and Leaseholders on relevant changes.
- Ensuring that customers are effectively consulted as necessary.
- Proactively manage ASB issues where they involve or affect a shared owner or leaseholder.
- Responding to and act upon queries and complaints in line with our procedures.
- Experience of Leasehold or property management with an aptitude for understanding property or management legal contracts, terms and conditions
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Sound understanding of MS Office and good IT skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Ability to be flexible and to work independently or as part of a team
- A full driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Home Ownership Officer to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability over the next two weeks.
If you are interested, please contact Hayley Tooze on 01252 954973 or apply to email@example.com