£20k - 25k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Housing Assistant – £25,000 - Surrey
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Housing Assistant to work with an award-winning housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference to the local community.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- This organisation is innovative and dynamic who provide quality social housing that you could be a part of
- To be a part of a team that believes in putting customers first and have a strong emphasis on making sure tenants are satisfied
- The opportunity to join an organisation that support professional qualifications
The Housing Assistant responsibilities include:
- Supporting the neighbourhood team to meet its responsibilities of tenancy terminations, allocations, new lettings, transfers, and mutual exchanges
- Working alongside the Customer Experience, Income and Neighbourhood Teams to provide a high-quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Delivering advice to customers and team members via telephone, live chat, email and face to face whilst delivering excellent customer service.
The successful Housing Assistant must possess:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Knowledge and understanding on the social housing sector
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Word and Excel
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £25,000. On top of this, you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 25 days annual leave rising with service, opportunities for learning and career development and a choice of flexible benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email d.mclachlan@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest