£36k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Housing Manager – £36,000 - £40,000 - London
Social Housing Recruitment are working with Housing provider that manage homelessness services across London and the South region. They are looking for a Regional Housing Manager to manage and lead the delivery of high-quality support and accommodation for individuals with a history of drug and alcohol use.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the 100 best not for profit organisations who are renowned for their investment in their employees where they go the extra mile. This includes flexible working schemes, a dedicated budget for CPD, generous annual leave and much more!
The Housing Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the implementation of a maintenance programme for properties within the region, ensuring each property is maintained in accordance with our Housing Standards
- Leading and delivering excellent services to all tenures, managing and monitoring performance of the team
- Liaising with local housing authorities and benefits departments to ensure accurate and timely payment of rents, charges, and other income in respect of housing services
- Ensuring effective recruitment, retention, motivation and performance management of all staff and volunteers within services
The successful Housing Manager must possess:
- Relevant experience of working in social housing, homelessness, substance misuse, mental health, or another comparable field
- Experience of managing and monitoring performance across all key housing services
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation
- Clean and full Driving Licence and use of a car is required
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £40,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including flexible working schemes, a dedicated budget for CPD, 28 days annual leave plus bank holiday and much more.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email d.mclachlan@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest.