3 months ago
Housing Manager– £24p/h – 3-to-6-month contract – Central London
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a private management company who are looking to recruit a housing manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an operational, hands-on role.
The Housing Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the implementation of a maintenance programme for properties within the region, ensuring each property is maintained in accordance with our Housing Standards.
- Monitoring the day-to-day operations of your service
- Managing the day-to-day estate management
- Being the main point of contact for estate queries
The successful Housing Manager must possess:
- Relevant experience of working in social housing, homelessness, substance misuse, mental health, or another comparable field.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation.
In return, the successful candidate will receive an hourly rate of £24 per hour depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252759162 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com