£26k - 28k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Housing Officer - £26,000 – £28,000 plus package
Social Housing Recruitment are pleased to be working with an up and coming organisation recruiting for a Housing Officer.
The business is seeking someone to work in a diverse role to provide housing and neighbourhood management services within a North West London area. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an organisation that is full of opportunity and will allow you to utilise your housing experience. The right candidate will be able to give a real input into the business with the support of a large and well resourced team.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out inspections of the properties in order to maintain the property to a high standard and raising any health and safety concerns.
- Supporting with ASB cases and helping to create safe and happy communities within London through a range of methods and means of supprt
- Managing anti-social behaviour complaints and referring any concerns to the correct people.
- Supporting with the maintenance of estates and supporting residents with queries or concerns
- Being open to travel around North West London on a daily basis.
- Experience within a housing or residential environment.
- Being flexible within the role and open to working in a fast-moving environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role in an organisation with great future prospects where there is room for the right individual to grow.
If you are interested please apply today!