£25k - 30k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Housing Officer - £25,000 - £30,000 – Haringey
Social Housing Recruitment are excited to be working on a Housing Officer role for a well-established Housing Association.
The organisation is looking for an experienced Housing Officer to work in a diverse and engaging role. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work for a close-knit organisation that will allow you to utilise your housing experience. The right candidate will be able to bring their housing knowledge to the role and develop further in role that offers real variety.
The Housing Officer core responsibilities will include:
- Checking residents in and out of properties and providing them with any relevant advice and support.
- Carrying out inspections to ensure that all Health & Safety standards are met and properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Managing all voids and lettings as well as dealing with rent arrears.
- Dealing with any anti-social behaviour which may include attending court.
- Supporting residents with housing benefit and ensuring that they are receiving the correct entitlement.
- An up-to-date DBS check.
- Experience in a Housing Officer role within a housing or residential environment.
- Experience with rent arrears, voids and lettings, health and safety inspections, dealing with repairs and maintenance and managing anti-social behaviour.
- Good knowledge and understanding of housing benefit including checking peoples entitlements and how to deal with overpayments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Housing Officer to secure a role in an organisation that is passionate about making a difference to the lives of vulnerable adults.
If you are interested please contact Ella Loveland on 01252 954972 or apply to email@example.com