£20k - 25k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Housing Officer - £25,000 – Kendal
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an up-and-coming organisation for a Housing Officer. The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and have a passion for providing high quality care, support and housing for vulnerable adults.
The business is seeking someone to work in a diverse Housing Officer role with the opportunity to carry out a variety of tasks. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to really utilise their potential and have an input in the future development of the business.
The Housing Officer core responsibilities will include:
- Void management and letting properties including undertaking new tenant visits.
- Tenancy management, to include taking the lead on managing any cases of Anti-Social Behaviour.
- Develop and strengthen local partnerships and relationships.
- Providing tenants with general advice, assistance and support.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic plans and service standards.
- Previous experience working within social housing.
- Knowledge of relevant housing legislation.
- Experience of writing and presenting reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Housing Officer to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to grow.
If you are interested please contact Daisy Mclachlan on 01252 954972 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org