£25,000 - £30,000
9 months ago
Housing Service Manager– £25,000 - £30,000 – Lancaster
Social Housing Recruitment are working with Housing provider that provide supported housing accommodation for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, who require Intensive support in managing and maintaining a tenancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to you lead a team to deliver high performance in the areas of Housing Management and Support.
The Housing Service Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the implementation of a maintenance programme for properties within the region, ensuring each property is maintained in accordance with our Housing Standards
- Monitoring the day to day operations of your service including line management staff
- Developing and managing a team to deliver high quality, solution focussed, innovative and dynamic support to service users across a range of services
- Ensuring effective recruitment, retention, motivation and performance management of all staff and volunteers within services
The successful Housing Service Manager must possess:
- Relevant experience of working in social housing, homelessness, substance misuse, mental health, or another comparable field
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of managing and monitoring a team
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £30,000 on top of this you will receive a benefits package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email d.mclachlan@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest