£25k - 28k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Housing Support Coordinator - £25K – £28K
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an up-and-coming Property Management organisation for a Housing Support Coordinator based in Wandsworth. The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and have a passion for providing high quality housing support to vulnerable adults.
This role is an exciting opportunity to actively make a difference in the lives of vulnerable adults and further develop their experience with opportunities for training and progression available. Working as a Supported Housing Officer, you must have a solution focused approach with a background of working with vulnerable adults in housing or a support related environment.
The Housing Support Coordinator’s core responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with referral sources such as Single Homeless Teams and relevant partner and support services organisations.
- Leading and coordinating the support for allocated clients.
- Ensuring referrals are managed in a timely fashion.
- Responding to emerging issues from all clients, contributing to their ongoing support and dealing with incidents.
- Property viewings and inspections.
- Assisting clients with any rent issues.
- Providing practical and personal support to clients in a way that is approachable, engaging, flexible and caring.
- Working together with clients to identify their personal aims, ambitions and support them to make and carry out plans towards achieving them.
- Ensuring the client can identify and access relevant services and liaising with other statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Have a strong understanding, or desire to learn about the needs of homeless and vulnerable people, especially those with complex needs.
- Have the ability to manage complex and difficult situations in relation to people.
- Have ability to liaise with and coordinate the work of a number of individuals or agencies to achieve effective outcomes - Someone who is a team player and can communicate issues and solutions in a tangible way to ensure the success of the project.
- Adopt a non-judgmental approach to working with homeless people, and have the dedication and personal resilience required to maintain enthusiasm for a high level of day to day contact with clients.
- UK Full Driving Licence with access to a car.
- Experience in Housing Support and Universal Credit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Housing Support Coordinator to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to develop and progress.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability over the next two weeks.
If you are interested, please contact Bradley French on 01252 954955 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org