£300 - 330 per day
01252 759 162
8 days ago
Interim Health and Safety Advisor - £300 to £330 per day (inside IR35) – Public Sector – near Lincoln – 3 months
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a fantastic Public Sector organisation that are recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team to help maintain all Health and Safety. This role will be based between home and a site in the Lincoln area.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be:
- Developing and delivering health and safety training.
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
- Assisting with health and safety queries
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting audits and inspections across multiple sites.
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH general or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a property management, facilities management, public sector or engineering environment.
- Be happy to travel to sites 2 days per week.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954 969 or email your CV directly to email@example.com