£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
16 days ago
Principal People are working on behalf of an international engineering organisation who are looking to recruit a new HSE Advisor within their team.
We are looking for an Health and Safety Advisor who has experience within a Health and Safety Position and is keen to take on their next progressive career move.
This is an operational, hands-on position with the aim to drive forward HSE performance and new programmes across the extensive site.
HSE Advisor - £40-45K + package – Engineering – Heathrow
What is so good about this opportunity?
- A great opportunity to work for a multi-faceted, international engineering organisation
- An excellent opportunity to be mentored, reporting into a modern, experienced HSE Manager
- Excellent career development opportunities within the company due to it’s size and scope
- The company have a modern outlook offering flexibility within the role
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Open to industry background but experience within engineering / mechanical / manufacturing would be ideal
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Health and Safety Position
- Excellent communication skills
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site teams within Health and Safety matters
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- Working closely with Managers & Supervisors assisting them with the management of key risks and non-conformances
- Facilitating the delivery of corrective and preventive actions
- Providing advice and support so that the teams meet the requirements of legislation, ISO standards and company processes & procedures
A salary between £40-45K plus an excellent package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.