£46k - 48k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
HSE Advisor - £46,000 - 48,000 – Manchester (2 year project with further projects in the midlands following this) – Accommodation paid for and generous daily allowance.
Principal People are working on behalf of a global organization within the industrial sector.
We are looking for an Health and Safety Advisor who has experience within a Health and Safety Position and is keen to make that next career move.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standards and practices on site. The role will involve covering one large site in Manchester for the first two years then projects in the Midlands following this two year period.
Why work for this company?
- A growing international company with a range of projects
- Excellent opportunity for growth and career development
- A very generous package
- The company prioritise safety throughout their projects and truly value their HSE professionals and the importance of their profession
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site operational teams
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments, method statements and accident investigations on the sites
- To impose and maintain agreed high standards of health and safety in all areas within the sites
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within an industrial environment is highly sought after
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Health and Safety Position
- ISO Management System Experience
- CDM experience is desirable but not a must have.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.