£32k per year + Car
over 1 year ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a key client within the Motor industry.
The position will require working around the South and South East of England so you will have a great opportunity to visit multiple locations and work with multiple people. The ideal location will be somebody based around the Reading area but this is not essential.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to work closely with underperforming sites and forming strategies on how to improve the Health and Safety compliance and culture. This is a great opportunity to work within a dedicated Health and Safety Manager who has a track record of improving her team.
HSE Advisor – South of England (Based around Reading preferred) - £29,000 to £32,000 + Company Car – Motor Industry
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Full valid UK Driving license
- Experience within a Retail / Motor Industry preferred but not essential
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to General Managers within Health, Safety and Environmental matters
- Provide training for new General and After Sales Managers on Health, Safety and Environmental management within the business.
- Focusing on underperforming sites to improve the Health and Safety compliance and culture
- Helping implement the Health and Safety management system throughout the sites based in the South of England
A salary between £29,000 to £32,000 + Company Car will be offered to the successful candidate. This is a perfect opportunity to develop your skills as a HSE professional.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.