£25k - 27k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Health and Safety Coordinator - £25-27K – Holyhead, Wales
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the opportunity to build your career within one of the largest Logistics businesses in the UK?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Coordinator in partnership with a modern thinking and highly successful Logistics organisation.
The position is working within the Health and Safety Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon behavioural safety engagement. As a Health and Safety Coordinator, you will be working within a hard working HSE team reporting to the Health and Safety Manager
Why work for this company?
- To be a part of a highly motivated and highly performing team.
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to health and safety from the business and Site Leadeship.
- Being part of a company who fully invest in their employees offering a range of development and training opportunities to help your career development.
- Reporting to a well-respected manager who truly cares about their employees.
The successful SHE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate all the health and safety for the organisation.
- Providing health and safety advice to the operational management team.
- Monitoring standards and procedures.
- Creating a positive health and safety culture.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to £27K depending on qualifications and experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday with the chance to buy an additional 5-day holiday.
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within a high-risk environment although not essential
- Hold a recognised qualification i.e IOSH Managing Safely
- Demonstrable experience within HSE within the roles you have covered
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.