£24k - 26k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator - £24,000 to £26,000 + package – Logistics – Stockingford Warwickshire
Principal People are currently working exclusively with a prestigious logistics organisation based near Stockingford.
The successful individual with be solely responsible for providing day-to-day advice and guidance to the site management team in relation to the development, maintenance, and compliance with, the health, safety and environmental management system and external certification standards.
Reporting to the Regional Health and Safety Manager you will work the team playing a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single-site basis.
The key responsibilities of the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator will be:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying method statements
- Conducting toolbox talks
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Working with the onsite team to ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator will:
- Hold NEBSOH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum (IOSH Managing Safely will be considered if the individual has logistics experience)
- Ideally hold an IOSH membership
- Possess experience working within a logistics, warehousing, or manufacturing environment
- HSE experience within ideally within an operational role
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £24,000 to £26,000 + package.
We have immediate interview availability next week. If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01252759162