£40k - 60k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, seeking a fresh opportunity with an employer who are passionate about professional development within the construction industry. This opportunity is paying up to £60k plus extensive package based in Nottingham.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work from home. This is an opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop themselves further working on a variation of projects from Mechanical and Electrical to Groundworks.
In a small nutshell, the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will be predominantly office based, Overseeing KPIs, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health, Safety and environmental policies and procedures are adopted.
The best bits:
- Basic Salary of up to £60k, dependant on experience
- Over 25 days holiday
- Large pension Contribution
- Home working
- Professional development
- Exposure to a variation of construction environments
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent as a minimum
- Are passionate about Health and Safety
- Have a clean driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this is of interest to you, please contact Sean Flower on 01252 954 957 or apply