£40k - 44k per year + Company Car
01252 759 162
4 months ago
HSE Manager – Home based - £40,000 to £44,000 + Company Car + Package
A fascinating role has materialised with one of the country’s leading FM companies, who are looking to onboard a HSE Manager to invigorate their safety team.
This role will be based in the Horsham area with travel across the South East.
Working with an organisation that boasts a multi-million-pound turnover, the company are continuing to enjoy an ambitious rate of growth and have some exciting plans and contracts in the pipeline.
Reporting to the Account Manager, as the successful HSE Manager you will benefit from an autonomous and diverse role and will operate in the South East region.
The successful HSE Manager will be:
- Producing and presenting HSE reports to Senior QHSE team
- Attending and contributing to monthly HSE team meetings
- Travelling across multiple client sites and liaising with internal and external client QHSE teams
- Work with the client to develop and implement QHSE strategies to meet divisional and group objectives
The ideal individual will possess:
- Ideally a Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH) or Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- A people orientated and enabling approach to safety
- Most importantly, a positive approach to safety with an ability to engage at all levels
The role of HSE Manager has an attractive remuneration package including; a basic salary of between £40-£44k dependent upon experience including a company car or car allowance. A number of other benefits are available and can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. Please click ‘apply’ or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org