£40k - 45k per year + Car Allowance
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People are exclusively working with a International Logistics Company and are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to work on the healthcare side of their transport business.
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage a range of different individuals and increase the standard of Health and Safety across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global, multi-billion pound company offering fantastic development opportunities.
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager – Logistics – Enfield - £45K + £6,000 car allowance and excellent package
Why work for this business?
- Reporting directly into the HSE Director, this is an excellent opportunity to be mentored
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities
- Excellent buy-in to HSE from the site leadership teams
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a transport, logistics, engineering, healthcare or similar background
The key duties include:
- Working with the site operational team and implementing proactive strategy to Health and Safety
- Building relationships with core stakeholders, coaching them and advising them on best practice and their responsibilities
- Being a senior member of the Health and Safety Department and leading the direction of the Safety plan
- Coaching people within the business on Safe practices
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org