£300 - 325 per day
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a specialist engineering organisation who are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to cover one of their sites in the Portsmouth area. You will be responsible for operational responsibilities including audits , inspections ,accident investigation and overall compliance on site whilst driving a continued positive health and safety culture.They are looking for someone who can manage the main risks on site which include manual handling , chemicals, tools and machinery to name a few. This to pay a daily rate of between £300-325/day and is for at least 3 months minimum.
- · NEBOSH General Certificate Minimum
- · Have experience within Engineering / Aerospace / Manufacturing / Automotive
- · Have worked with manual handling , engineering teams, chemicals etc
- · Having a basic understanding of environmental responsibilities
- · Be an engaging individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested, please follow the link to apply!