£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Principal People are excited to exclusively recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager based near Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
This a newly created position due to the growth of the business. The role will involve travelling to sites across Europe and South Africa so you must be willing to travel to these sites.
The position will be focused upon standardisation and employee engagement to Health and Safety across the hugely successful division of the business.
This is a great opportunity to work within a successful and growing business who want to implement and action change across Health and Safety.
EMEA HSE Manager – Lutterworth, Leicestershire- £60,000 to £70,000 + £7K Car Allowance + 15% Bonus – Manufacturing / Production
Please apply if you hold:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing, logistics or warehousing environment
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent (Or Working Towards)
- Experience of working as an EHS Manager
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of managing multiple sites within a EHS Function
- A Valid UK Passport for International travel
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant SHE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Having strong people management and leadership skills
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site HSE strategy
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
- Develop and implement a positive training structure across the division
- Develop and maintain HSE Management systems throughout the division ISO45001 & 14001)
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is a newly created position due to the growth of the business, providing evidence immediately of investment to Health and Safety
- You will have the opportunity to work under an experienced HSE Director, who has as strong focus on mentoring and developing his team
- The role is due to grow over the next 12 months with some team management responsibilities, giving you the opportunity to manage a team within the HSE Department
- The business have been hugely successful in their field, and often provide internal development paths
- There will be a wider safety team internally that are all very supportive of one another
An attractive salary between £60,000 and £70,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.