£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Environment Performance Advisor – £38,000 - £42,000 + Flexible working
We are working with one of the largest Social housing providers in the South, who have a innovative and strong safety team.
Providing over 60,000 affordable homes across Berkshire, Hampshire, Devon and Wiltshire. This organisation believes in making a real difference to people’s lives, through quality homes and dedicated care and support services, The association truly works with its residents, customers, and partners to make sure services are of a high quality and deliver value for money.
They have an exciting new role as a Environment Performance Advisor, this role will work within a team working to help improve environmental performance and policies across the association.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be playing a role in helping the association reduce activities that are impacting the environment and build more sustainable homes. This association is a pioneer of building safety shaping the industry and learning from the findings of fellow early adopters. The organisation offer flexible working arrangements, support for CPD and a friendly collaborative working environment.
As the successful Environment Performance Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing relationships with stake holders to help drive a collaborative approach to the improvement of environment performance and policies.
- Contributing to the collation of environmental, social and governance initiatives (ESG)
- Reviewing existing policies and procedures and identifying data trends to help develop environmental performance.
- Supporting the association with the development of its environmental management systems.
The Ideal Environment Performance Advisor will have:
- A relevant qualification in the field of Environment or Sustainability from NEBOSH Environmental, BSc or IEMA courses
- A background working within Environmental & Sustainability
- Experience auditing, reviewing, and implementing new policies and procedures.
- Experience of ISO14001 or environmental management systems would be an advantage.
In return, the successful Environment Performance Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £42,000 plus a competitive package including flexible working & home working, impressive company pension scheme, a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 25 Days leave rising to 30 with service + bank holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.