£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a leading engineering/manufacturing organisation who are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Systems Manager to undertake a 6+ month contract. The role will be predominantly homebased with remote working with occasional travel to UK locations. You will be responsible for analysis of the current processes, policies and procedures of the ISO accredited management systems and write and implement improvements to these where required alongside updating of RAMS to achieve better effectiveness and efficiency. They are looking for a well experienced individual who is used to working in an engineering / manufacturing environment and is able to identify areas of improvement and implement these. This opportunity is looking to pay £50-55k + benefits. Below are the essential criteria for this contract.
- NEBOSH Certificate level Minimum (Ideally Diploma level)
- Be well experiende in ISO Management Systems
- Have experience in writing policies and procedures
- Have experience in Engineering / Manufacturing environments
- Be an engaging pragmatic and innovative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested, please follow the link to apply