£55k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Health and Safety professional who has experience of working closely with HSE Management systems?
We are closely partnered with an International manufacturing company, to help them recruit for a HSE Systems Manager. This role will offer a great deal of autonomy, and you will be the systems expert for the division.
This is a newly created role to help build a strong HSE team, for a business that is thriving and investing more into their Health and Safety Sector.
HSE Systems Manager – Manufacturing – Bishops Stortford - £55,000 - £60,000
We would love to see CV’s from people who have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within COSHH or ISO management Systems (14001, 45001, 9001)
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering Environment is prefered but not essential
As the HSE Systems Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for ensuring that activities under your control are undertaken in accordance with the requirements set out in policy and arrangements.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation and promoting accountability for systems maintenance across the division.
- Reviewing, revision and development of the EDUK documented SHE Management System to ensure legal ISO requirements are met
- Support the maintenance of existing and future SHE Management Systems including ISO14001, ISO45001, OHSAS18001
What makes this a great opportunity?
- The company are owned by a larger group, to provide direction and support to progress into different markets and provide internal growth potential
- Reporting directly into the Head of Health and Safety, you will have the autonomy to drive change and improvements across the business
- This is a newly created position due to the growth and recent investments towards HSE
- They offer the time and flexibility needed to enjoy a balanced life through flexible hours, the role is a mixture of home based and onsite.
- There is a lot of autonomy within the role, as you will be the subject matter expert for the division
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.