£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager based near Spalding.
The position is working on a single site basis with a strong focus upon HSE Compliance. The role will have a focus upon the site compliance and systems and will also be active on the shop floor, working with other HSE Colleagues to improve the safety standard on site.
This is a great opportunity to work within an industry leading business who hold Health and Safety as one of their core values.
HSE Systems Manager – Spalding - £40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience of working within Health and Safety
- Experience within a Manufacturing or FMCG background
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant HSE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements
- Focusing upon the HSE systems for site
- Having a visible influence within the site and providing advice and guidance on SHE related matters
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site SHE strategy
- To focus upon the HSE compliance for the site
- Carrying out site audits and working with your HSE Colleagues on making improvements
- Creating and implementing compliance strategies to improve the HSE Compliance
A salary between £40,000 and £45,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today.