£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager based near Spalding.
The position is working on a single site basis with a strong focus upon HSE Compliance. The role will have a focus upon the site compliance and systems and will also be active on the shop floor, working with other HSE Colleagues to improve the safety standard on site.
This is a great opportunity to work within an industry leading business who hold Health and Safety as one of their core values.
HSE Systems Manager – Spalding - £40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits – Manufacturing
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience of working within Health and Safety
- Experience within a Manufacturing or FMCG background
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant HSE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements
- Focusing upon the HSE systems for site
- Having a visible influence within the site and providing advice and guidance on SHE related matters
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site SHE strategy
- To focus upon the HSE compliance for the site
- Carrying out site audits and working with your HSE Colleagues on making improvements
- Creating and implementing compliance strategies to improve the HSE Compliance
A salary between £40,000 and £45,000 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today.