£40k - 45k per year + Package
01252 759 162
8 months ago
HSEQ Advisor - £40k-45k + Package - Based near Manchester
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within Rail sector.
This HSEQ Advisor is required to join an expanding rail company based near Manchester covering the North West.
This is a great opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a family run business who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring Health and Safety on site, site inspections, auditing, accident investigations and HSQE briefings with team.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a hands-on capacity and will allow them to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for:
- Monitoring safety performance and creating core KPI’s
- Attending senior management meetings
- Accident investigations
- Implementing behaviour safety programmes
- Driving and improving safety culture.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction certificate
- Hold experience with Rail (civil engineering, communications, electrification or permanent ways)
- Strong knowledge and experiences of behaviour safety, accident & investigation and internal or external audits
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the position is paying up to £40,000 to £45,0000, a company van, fuel card, 20 days holiday and a government pension.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity or email me directly on email@example.com.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role