£40k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a HSEQ Advisor, seeking a fresh opportunity with an employer who are passionate about professional development within the construction industry. This opportunity is paying up to £45k plus package predominately based within the m25.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with members of the HSEQ Team. Therefore, this is an opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop themselves further working on projects valuing over £10 million.
In a small nutshell, the successful HSEQ Advisor will be travelling to sites, advising during the construction process, conducting risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
The best bits:
- Basic Salary of up to £45k, dependant on experience
- Professional development
- Working for a business who are passionate about health and safety
- Exposure to major construction projects
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate as a minimum
- Are passionate about Health and Safety
- Have a clean driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills