£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
HSEQ Advisor - London and South East - £40-50k + Car or Allowance + Bonus + Package - *Globally recognised Automation organisation*
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a globally recognised and industry-leading automation organisation covering London and surrounding areas. This is to pay the successful candidate a salary of £40-50k + Car or Allowance + Bonus + Package.
The successful HSEQ Advisor will report into the Divisional Head of HSEQ and will be part of a hugely supported, well-resourced team that champions continual professional development. They are looking for a tenacious, collaborative facilitator with strong interpersonal skills to work for a hugely respected, diverse and globally renowned organisation that can offer long term career prospects.
As the successful HSEQ Advisor you will undertake:
- Project Risk Reviews
- Client meetings
- Project life-cycle meetings
- Collaborate with other operational teams across the business Internal / External audits
- Sub-Contractor reviews
- Site visits and RAMS
- Continual improvement of H&S Processes
- Influencing the culture of the organisation and the workforce
The successful HSEQ Advisor will have the following qualifications/memberships/experience:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification in Health and Safety
- Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH) or Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Hold experience within Utilities / Corporate / Power / Rail / Automation / Telecoms / Engineering / Consultancy
- Be an engaging, communicative individual able to liaise at all levels of a business and work with a collaborative approach to HSEQ
This is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please follow the link to apply!
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.