£40k - 50k per year
24 days ago
HSEQ Advisor - London and South East - £40-50k + Car or Allowance + Bonus + Package - *Globally recognised Automation organisation*
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a globally recognised and industry-leading automation organisation covering London and surrounding areas. This is to pay the successful candidate a salary of £40-50k + Car or Allowance + Bonus + Package.
The successful HSEQ Advisor will report into the Divisional Head of HSEQ and will be part of a hugely supported, well-resourced team that champions continual professional development. They are looking for a tenacious, collaborative facilitator with strong interpersonal skills to work for a hugely respected, diverse and globally renowned organisation that can offer long term career prospects.
As the successful HSEQ Advisor you will undertake:
- Project Risk Reviews
- Client meetings
- Project life-cycle meetings
- Collaborate with other operational teams across the business Internal / External audits
- Sub-Contractor reviews
- Site visits and RAMS
- Continual improvement of H&S Processes
- Influencing the culture of the organisation and the workforce
The successful HSEQ Advisor will have the following qualifications/memberships/experience:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification in Health and Safety
- Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH) or Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Hold experience within Utilities / Corporate / Power / Rail / Automation / Telecoms / Engineering / Consultancy
- Be an engaging, communicative individual able to liaise at all levels of a business and work with a collaborative approach to HSEQ
This is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please follow the link to apply!