£20k - 23k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People are seeking a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to be part of a growing business that works in the Utility and Highways Sector. This office-based role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Health and Safety.
This company has grown substantially within the last 18 months and is now looking for a proactive, passionate and focused Co-Ordinator to assist them with all administrative duties.
This role will provide the opportunity to progress in other areas of the business and an opportunity to grow into a HSEQ Advisor position whilst working alongside friendly and experienced professionals.
Key responsibilities of this HSEQ Co-Ordinator role include:
- Controlling the company’s certifications and memberships
- Building customer relationships
- Controlling and updating the HSEQ documents and records
- Monitoring quality performance and compliance on all projects
- Reporting on any SHEQ processes to the SHEQ Manager
Beneficiaries of the HSEQ Co-Ordinator role include:
- Experience or knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong IT skills
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- NRSWA Qualification
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.