£60k - 70k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
HSEQ Manager – Hull, UK Travel – 60K-70K
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a UK HSEQ Manager to join a highly reputable, global manufacturing organisation based near Hull and with 10 sites across the UK.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental function within the business.
The successful Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental Manager will report directly to the Global Head of Sustainability, with a great opportunity to put an individual stamp on the organisation. A generous salary between £50K-£60K plus benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Taking responsibility for the strategic development of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment function, the successful candidate will take the lead across all HSEQ queries and concerns. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include reviewing legacy policies and procedures and creating proposals as appropriate for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of HSE across the business.
Why work for this company?
- You will have the opportunity to work on both a strategic and operational level within the division
- Working for a prestigious company offering ample development and training opportunities
- A great deal of scope and autonomy for this individual to make a real difference
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Responsible for imbedding a continuous improvement culture to ensure systems and processes are always in line with group strategy actively support the site team by offering the expertise and advice and influencing the local team to improve health and safety performance.
- Analyse and propose areas of improvement within the management system ensuring the continuous improvement process is managed effectively by the General Management team.
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all EHS matters, providing coaching and assurance.
- Design and deliver necessary training sessions for the Operations team.
- Ensuring the site policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and improved.
The successful Quality Safety, Health, and Environmental Manager will hold:
- Strong experience within Behavioural Based Safety
- 5 plus years’ experience ideally within Manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally Management systems experience in ISO 14001 or 9001
If this role is of interest for you, please apply today, or contact Francheska via phone on 01252 954975 or email on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk. Due to the popularity of the role, we can only contact candidates of interest.