£45k - 52k per year
almost 3 years ago
HSEQ Manager, 45k - 52k + Company Car + Fuel Card + Pension Scheme + 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, based Manchester
Principal People are seeking a HSEQ Professional to be part of a rapidly expanding business that works within the Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. With multiple sites across the North West this is a fantastic opportunity for a HSEQ Professional to take that next step in an exciting and thriving company. The company has a heavy focus on maintaining a fantastic Health and Safety record and reputation.
Key responsibilities of the HSEQ Manager will include:
- Maintaining an excellent health & safety culture
- Liaising with senior management regarding Health & Safety performance
- Promoting continuous development and maintaining the Health & Safety performance
- Benchmarking the performance of HSEQ and implementing training
- Continually improving the businesses internal management systems
The successful HSEQ Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Be within a commutable distance to the North West
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Experience within the Infrastructure sectors
In return the successful Health & Safety Manager will be entitled to up to 52k + Company Car + Pension Scheme + 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on email@example.com.