£40k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
HSEQ Manager – Birmingham - £40,000 - £50,000 + car allowance and benefits
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a Specialised UK market leading manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham with travel to 5 sites throughout the UK, who are seeking a HSEQ Manager. Offering full autonomy to make a real difference. You will be reporting directly into the Supply Chain Director.
Why work for this company?
- A great deal of scope for this induvial to make a real difference within the role
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in HSEQ
- Great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop within their role
- Basics of HSE are on the site, this is not a role where the person will need to start from scratch
- Proud to be part of a UK market leading organisation who have the ambitions to grow further as a company
- Auditing and Maintaining the ISO 14001 and 9001 management systems and ensuring sites keep accreditations
- Supporting ongoing engagement of continuous improvement programmes, working closely with engineers and senior managers to coach and influence them in health and safety
- Reviewing of risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Contribute to the HSEQ strategy and direction
- Developing policies and procedures relevant to certification requirements
The ideal candidate will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally internal auditor qualification for ISO 9001, 14001 or 45001 although not essential
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering environment although not essential
- Full UK Driving License
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- £425 a monthly Car allowance
- Pension 3%/5% pension
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk