£40k - 60k per year
about 1 month ago
HSEQ Manager – Chelmsford – up to £60,000 plus benefits
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in a new and diverse environment?
Are you looking for a role where you can truly make a difference and make your own mark?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Manager in partnership with an exceptional well-established Industrial organisation. To be based out of the Chelmsford head office with some travel to sites within the Essex and Sussex area. This role offers the ability to work autonomously taking ownership of the strategic elements of safety, implementing new initiatives across the organisation. You will work closely with Operation Managers and you will report directly into the Managing Director.
Why work for this company?
- A stable business with opportunities to progress
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand their knowledge within
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will have autonomy to make a real difference and create an excellent HSE culture within the business
- The company are currently on a journey this will create exciting challenges within the role
- A family owned business who want to make this role a success and drive forward HSE standards and practices
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded a salary of £40,0000 - £60,000 plus benefits, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate
- Have 5-10 years’ experience within a dedicated HSE role
- Ideally the candidates will be from a Quarrying, Construction, Aggregates, Waste, Engineering, Manufacturing or similar background.
- Have some management systems experience in ISO 14001 or ISO 9001 or ISO 45001 - would be nice to have but not essential.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk