£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
11 days ago
Group HSEQ Manager – Chelmsford – up to £60,000 plus benefits
Principal People are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Manager in partnership with an exceptional well-established Industrial organisation. To be based out of the Chelmsford head office with some travel to sites within the Essex and Sussex area.
This role offers the ability to work autonomously taking ownership of the strategic elements of safety, implementing new initiatives across the organisation. You will work closely with Operation Managers and you will report directly into the Managing Director.
Why work for this company?
- A stable business with opportunities to progress
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand their knowledge within
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will have autonomy to make a real difference and create an excellent HSE culture within the business
- The company are currently on a journey this will create exciting challenges within the role
- A family owned business who want to make this role a success and drive forward HSE standards and practices
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded a salary of £40,0000 - £60,000 depending on qualification and experience plus benefits
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate
- 5-10 years’ experience within a dedicated HSE role, Ideally the candidates will be from a Quarrying, Construction, Aggregates, Waste, Engineering, Manufacturing or similar background.
- Some management systems experience in ISO 14001 or ISO 9001 or ISO 45001 would be a nice to have but not essential.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Shelby on 01252759162.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.