£55k - 65k per year + Car Allowance and Bonus
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Principal People are looking for a Site Hygiene Manager to work within a UK Wide Manufacturing Company based in Spalding.
This brand new role will be a senior position within the business, and will help set the audit plans and schedules for the site whilst managing a team within the hygiene department.
The site is undergoing a huge change and you will be heavily involved in the strategy of the team. There will be an initial focus upon gap analysis for the site, and then working with the team in order to improve the hygiene standard on this large and diverse site.
Site Hygiene Manager – Up to £65,000 + Car Allowance & Bonus – Manufacturing – Spalding
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience within Listeria Control
- Experience managing a team within the Hygiene department
- Experience of effective change management and improvements within previous businesses
The key duties include:
- Providing gap analysis to the company, finding out where they are and what they need to do to improve within the hygiene department
- Manage the hygiene audit plans and schedule and then developing upon those audit results
- Closely working with and managing the hygiene team across the site
- Making the team and hygiene department more efficient with a new and improved way of working
- Creating a long term plan for the improvement of the hygiene department and team whilst the business grows and diversifies
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com.