£200 - 220 per day
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Interim Asset Surveyor - Acton - £200 - £220pd + expenses
We have an exceptional opportunity for an Interim Asset Surveyor working with a Housing provider that have an innovative and creative approach to their way of working. The organisation we are partnering with manage a portfolio of properties including commercial and land parcels and strive for a high quality service across the board.
The successful Interim Asset Surveyor will be a part of an Asset Management Strategy reporting into the Senior Cyclical Surveyor and ensure that best practice is driven and that assets are managed in an efficient manner to achieve a positive outcome for residents as well as a value for money service.
Interim Asset Surveyor Responsibilities:
- You will be the main point of contact with residents overseeing the enforcement of lease covenants, maintenance issues and rent arrears.
- Managing and liaising with relevant contractors/consultants making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard in relation to repairs work.
- Managing the disposal of land and property in accordance with the Asset Review Policy while preparing and creating data on the performance of the asset disposals.
- Overseeing, interpreting and negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals while overseeing sub-letting valuations and negotiations for new lease agreements.
The successful Interim Asset Surveyor must possess:
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
- CIOB, RIBA, RICS or equivalent (Essential)
- Chartered MRICS or relevant membership/qualification (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a commercial property management environment
In return, the successful candidate will receive a day rate of £200- £220pd + travel expenses. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week. Please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954 969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org